Jordi Cusidó i Roura (CEO), MSc & PhD in Industrial Engineering from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (’05 – ’08). He did his thesis on the study of signal processing techniques for the diagnosis of rotating electrical machines, awarded as the best thesis (UPC ’10). His business background stems from postgraduate courses at Stanford University (’11-’12) in Negotiation, European Patent law, project management, team management and business development. He has almost 10 years of job experience and his strengths are in the management of Intellectual Property and Business Development. Jordi has cofounded 3 startups including SMARTIVE.
- Detection and Fault Diagnosis for Predictive Maintenance of mechatronic systems. Application to high efficiency actuators robotics and aerospace, and auxiliary drives in the car (DIAGMAIN – MECH-AUTO), DPI 2007-66688-C02-01.
- Intelligent Monitoring System Based On Acoustic Emissions Sensing For Condition Monitoring And Plant Maintenance Preventative, FP7-285848-Mosycousis.
Research Project on Advanced Systems for a plane over Eco-Efficient (PROSAVE2), CENIT 2010.
- Low cost, predictive maintenance system for Industrial machinery, based on Induction Motor Current Analysis, Wireless Network and Self-Power technologies (LOTPIM) CRAFT – Proposal: 016,844.
- More Open Electrical Technologies (MOET), AIP5-CT-2006-030861.
- New techniques Control, Monitoring and Diagnostics aimed at improving performance of electric drives with Synchronous Permanent Magnet (CONDIAG-MIP) Engines, DPI2004-03180.
- System And Method For Fault Diagnosis Of Actuators Electro Ep11175193.9.
- System and method for the diagnosis of mechatronic actuators using fuzzy logic, P201001196.
- Diagnostic Equipment bearings, P200802051.
- System Failure Diagnosis Of Electric Motors, P2008000719.
- System For Defects In Electric Motors Diagnosing, Pcthr2008000035.
- Transient analysis and fault detection engine using the wavelet transform. Discrete wavelet transforms, theory and applications.pp. 43 – 60. INTECH 04/2011.
- Signal injection as a fault detection technique. Sensors.11- 3 pp. 3356 – 3380. 03/2011.
- EMA Fault Detection Using Fuzzy Inference Tools. Autotestcon. pp. 304 – 309. 13/09/2010.
- Wavelet and PDD as fault detection techniques. Electric power systems research. 80-8, pp. 915 – 924. 08/2010.