We are looking for a Analyst Programmer willing for applying her/his knowledge and experience in the wind energy sector.
The candidate will be part of the Development team in SmartIve, a company allocated in Sabadell (Barcelona, Spain) dedicated to exploit SCADA data from windfarms.
The Smartive development team is formed by Engineers, programming technicians and Data Analysts. We are around twelve people working in improving efficiency in windfarms using SCADA data.
The main subject of the job will be programming of complex algorithms for vibration analysis in order to create a condition monitoring system useful for Operation & Maintenance (O&M) tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Computer Engineer programming technicians with more than 3 years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge of applied statistic.
- Engineering vision of problems is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in O&M in wind energy sector (optional)
- Programming languages: java, .NET, Node.js, Angular, Python
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional, interested in a growing company and working as an analyst/programmer.
- Pragmatic – we look for solutions rather than worry about problems.
- Objective and Team oriented worker.
- Specific requirements
- EU work permit
Want to join our team?
If you are interested, please contact us! Applications can be in English, Catalan or Spanish.
David Amorós (CTO): email@example.com
Gonzalo López (CEO): firstname.lastname@example.org