Smartive assisted to the 2nd Annual Wind Power Industry Big Data and IoT Forum, taking place at March 30th and 31st in Amsterdam, as Bronze Sponsor. Our CEO, Jordi Cusidó, had the chance there to introduce our technologies to many different wind companies from all around the world. Jordi drove a speech about Wind Turbine Fault Detection using Data Analysis Techniques covering the following topics:
- Developing data analysis methods and signal processing techniques.
- Using data analysis method to detect early fault and prevent future failures.
- How to continuously monitor and process of Big Data generated by the wind turbines.
- Identification and quantification of turbine faults and their impact on performance.
- Understand how to prevent failures and improve reliability of turbine components using data analysis principles.
Also, Smartive had a stand in the event so every company could come and talk with us to get to know our solutions and start to build potential relationships. The event was very productive for the companies’ international expansion being developped right now, since a lot of companies from many different markets approached us to express their interest in our solutions. Hence, we would like to thank the organization of the event for the opportunity and the great management of it.