Smartive will assist the Annual Power Big Data and IOT Forum as the only Bronze Sponsor. The prestigious event, that will gather together the main personalities of the European wind power sector on March 30th and 31st in Amsterdam, focuses on analyzing how the Internet Of Things (IOT) can play a key role in improving the efficiency of the energy processes involved in the renewable energy generation chain.
The event will count on remarkable speakers like Thomas Pump, Head of Asset Information Systems at E.ON Climate&Renewables, or Dennis Schirike, Managing Director at OutSmart BV. Jordi Cusido, CEO and Co-founder of Smartive, will also participate in the event giving a speech about Wind Turbine Fault Detection using Data Analysis Techniques, covering the following topics:
- Developing data analysis methods and signal processing techniques.
- Using data analysis method to detect early fault and prevent future failures.
- How to continuously monitor and process of Big Data generated by the wind turbines.
- Identification and quantification of turbine faults and their impact on performance.
- Understand how to prevent failures and improve reliability of turbine components using data analysis principles.
Basically, Jordi will explain at the event the methodology and key assets taken into account by Smartive to successfully integrate the new IOT into wind power, one of the most important renewable energy technologies at big scale. The speech will take place on Friday 31st, and is a great opportunity to show to European companies the work done by Smartive to improve the management and efficiency of wind turbines and wind farms.
More info of the event at the following link: